Notifications

Synergy data mining application developed by AdaptiveTradingSystems.com
jamess
Site Admin

Notifications

Post by jamess » Thu May 25, 2017 2:34 am

If you have exported models to Dakota 3 and have installed Synergy 3.0.6 then you may have encountered an error when attempting to update the Dakota 3 systems. The error states that the ATSIndicatorsLib.dll could not be found. The fix is to recompile your Dakota 3 Synergy Visual Studio solutions/projects and copy the DLL file that contains the Dakota 3 Signal Generators into the Dakota 3 add-ins folder. The version number for the ATSIndicatorsLib.dll was incremented when additional indicators were added. I think Dakota 3 is looking for a particular version of the ATSIndicatorsLib.dll and cannot find it, hence the error.

Kind Regards,

James

jamess
Site Admin

Re: Notifications

Post by jamess » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:36 am

Pinnacle Data have discontinued updates for a number of non-electronic futures contracts. No data is available past May 31, 2017 for the discontinued series. If you look at the data sources in Synergy then you can see which series are discontinued. AD, BO, C, CL, ED, FA, FC, GX, GC are amongst those that have been discontinued.

Best Regards,

James

CarlosR

Re: Notifications

Post by CarlosR » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:13 am

Yes, I found that out the hard way. I had to call Ed and ask him to send me a new entire update, because I couldn't get my FA files to update. That's when he informed me that they had quit supporting that symbol. I understand (and agree) with his reasoning, I just wish I'd know about it before hand, as it cost me some time trying to figure out what was wrong.